Bid Specification, Design Review & Commissioning
Village Power Design provides professional bid specification services, design review and commissioning services to end-users and contractors for systems ranging from 10 KW to 1 MW.
By providing 3rd party verification of the design, installation, and initial monitoring of your system you ensure that your investment is fully protected during every step of the way. Involving a commissioning agent right from the start is a wise and very modest insurance policy for your PV system installation. It is required by many incentive programs but when it is not – it is still an excellent idea.
VPD’s Project Services include:
- Bid Solicitation Design Specification or Review
- Preliminary Design Feasibility Studies
- Design Due Diligence & Verification
- Performance Estimation Verification
- Installation Plan Review
- Installation Quality Assurance
- Pre-Startup Readiness & Safety Verification
- Monitoring System Calibration
- Establish Post Startup Baseline Performance Data
Call us and we’ll discuss what might be appropriate for your project.
Jeff Clearwater – Direct Cell – 413-559-9763